New Position: Process and Validation Engineer – full time
Business Unit: Corporate
Objective: To play a lead role in helping us build and grow our present and our future
Location: BioMedica Diagnostics’ headquarters are located in Windsor, NS. This position may require international travel from time to time.
Are you driven and find yourself looking to sink your teeth into something new that you can develop and grow? Are you an over-achiever who loves the thrill of a creating something from the ground up? If you are ready to become a leader and contribute to the evolution of a dynamic Operations team, keep reading.
BioMedica Diagnostics is a proudly Canadian company with a focus on providing custom affordable diagnostic solutions in the global human and animal health arenas.
Utilizing our innovative technologies and core competencies in the field of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, we collaborate internationally with technology development companies and health care stakeholders to develop and manufacture customized reagents and diagnostic solutions to meet new and specific, identified needs.
Our success is predicated on our ability to deliver superior service, quality and results to those with whom we collaborate, thus contributing to our partners’ ultimate success.
We are currently seeking a strategic, collaborative and high energy team player to lead, develop and expand our operational capacity and optimize our process and workflow. While driving our culture of performance, accountability and quality, the Process and Validation Engineer will help us forge new pathways to success and operational excellence.
Reporting to Vice President of Operations and Supply Chain, this role will be corporate in nature and is critical in building a successful company.
- Implement, manage and maintain the corporate capital equipment, while operating successfully within our first class Quality Systems
- Where relevant, play a lead role in associated audits, CAPA’s, supplier maintenance and requirements, document control, and continuous training and improvement
- Design and facilitate best in class process’ and work flows
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of pertinent quality control programs, including instrumentation qualification, calibration and maintenance, product testing, and release procedures
- Participate in operational SOP revisions and maintenance
- Lead the development of associated validation protocols
- Assist in other areas of Operations as needed
- Contribute positively to the BioMedica Diagnostics’ team and company culture
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- University Degree in a related field
- Must be able to travel internationally for customer meetings and events
- High energy with a get up and go attitude
- Outstanding communication skills – oral, written and presentation
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Driven, focused, ambitious and independent thinker
- Company culture focused on respect, honesty, commitment, quality and integrity
- Excellent opportunity for career development and growth
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits plan
BioMedica Diagnostics’ solid foundation starts with our diverse and talented teams. We continue to look for fresh perspectives to foster innovation and further entrench quality in our solutions. If you are excited by our values, our approach and how we connect with our partners we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by December 1st, 2016 to: