A rapid immunoagglutination assay using latex beads coupled with a highly specific monoclonal antibody (DD3B6/22) to D-dimer, cross linked fibrin degradation product (XL-FDP).
XL-FDP present in a plasma sample binds to the coated latex beads, which results in visible agglutination occurring when the concentration is above the upper limit of detection for the assay. Fibrinogen and fibrin are both cleaved by the fibrinolytic enzyme plasmin to yield degradation products, including D-dimers, cross-linked fibrin degradation products (XL-FDP) which are a specific marker of fibrinolysis.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate, Reliable, Low Cost
- D-dimer evalution in three minutes
- No instrumentation required
- Perfect for emergency department and stat situations where immediate D-dimer results are needed
- Measures only the cross linked Fibrin Degradation Products – (XL-FDP) D-dimer
|DIMERTEST® Latex Kit||DLHK7||60|